Sneaky peek at the rather stunning front cover of the joint EMLondon/EMUSA scrapbook for the guys!
Keep sending stuff in at email@example.com!
- ‘Minor tattoos.
- Your favourite memory. (We’d like as many as these as possible!!)
- Best gig.
- Why you like them.
- Thank you letters to them.
NB: Our deadline is 6pm TODAY UK time.
“I’ve got no regrets, when you are that young, you just don’t really think about it, you just do whatever you want to do; we’re still going to do whatever we want to do.” - Alex Davies.
… please email us firstname.lastname@example.org your favourite ‘Minor memories. Only has to be a very small paragraph so several can fit on a page, and it can be as small as you like, as long as it’s significant to you.
Yes, yes, yes! Everything yes. Scans of articles are great! Send us everything and anything. :) It’s a scrapbook, anything goes!
Recently there has been a lot of creative arts kicking around, especially regarding scrapbooks for Ali. This gave us an idea…
We’re going to make a scrapbook for the guys, documenting exactly what Elliot Minor has done in the past few years. We’re going to be adding in articles and letters, and this is what we’d like from you:
- Letters to the guys explaining in 200 words (or less) why you like Elliot Minor.
- A letter (of any length) to the guys.
- Pictures (live or otherwise) you have of the guys from over the years, particularly from festivals like Download or Reading and Leeds.
- Pictures of any Elliot Minor tattoos you have with a short explanation about what it means to you (if you wish) **We’d love to get as many of these as possible!!**
- Any scans of articles from magazines such as Kerrang or newspapers with the guys in it.
We’re looking to compile enough to chronicle the last few years and to give it to the guys during the November acoustic tour.
Please send anything and everything to email@example.com. Deadline TBC.
- EMLondon, Minor_Midlands, EMWales.
The guys in Elliot Minor are extremely lovely lads, and know just how difficult it is for you lot to pay for gigs all the time… so if you message either @EMLondon (http://www.twitter.com/emlondon) on Twitter or contact them on FB (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000366591001) they’ll put you and whoever else you want down on a £5 guestlist to help the costs of coming to see them at their 23d September 2010 show at Islington Academy. It’s their last full band tour for a while, and Ali is leaving so they want you to all come party hard!!
All you have to do is message EMLondon, then you say your name at the box office and pay the money! Simples…
… or know someone who does, let us know. :) We’d love to put ‘em up on a post on this tumblr.
- Alex Davies; Elliot Minor.
This quote appears twenty five minutes into my interview with Alex. It’s one of my favourite quotes from any interview I’ve done, and I think every band should learn to live by this policy.